Wednesday, June 1, 2011

back from oblivion

After more than four years of posting nothing, I decided to start sharing again. I can't really say I will be writing, because the main reason I decided to resume my blogging activity is that I want to have some sort of vault where to share all the links that I stumble upon every day.

It is unexpected how much I have come to like blogs. I really like reading about the everyday life of other people... as if I was to complement my own (?). I also like posting stuff that I deem cool. It's as if the collection of links that I choose to share somehow defines me and my web-self. Now I want to spice that up with a bit of my own. I recently got a smartphone and I am eager to learn how to swiftly share whatever pops up on my way.

I am not sure what will come out of this. I am pretty sure the first posts will likely be merely experimental, but I will try to create my own trail on the way. I just hope I will enjoy creating my own blog as much as I am enjoying reading others' and hopefully at the same time I will be sharing cool stuff you :-).

No comments: