Wednesday, April 18, 2007

the weirdest phone call

Today, suddenly in the afternoon, I saw that my boss was calling me on the cellphone. I have to say that he doesn't call me very often, so every time he does, it is something that at least requires immediate attention. This time he got trapped! Let me explain a little bit more. The floor where the economics labs is at hp labs is in a remodeling process right now. Today's feature was a terrible noise in the hallway that you have to take to get into the room through the main entrance. Kay-Yut decided to use the back door to leave the labs, but oh big surprise: the back hallway was closed due to construction works and he couldn't go back in! Luckily his cellphone was still working down there and he could call me so I could take him out of there - look at the illustration below-.

No comments: