Sunday, October 16, 2011

The Culinistas shop and cook for you

I bumped into this service provided by The Culinistas this weekend. I find it very interesting. Apparently you do  a kind of checklist of food you would like to eat for a week, they do the groceries, and then come to your house to cook. The food is then labeled and put in your fridge with heating instructions. Sounds great, doesn't it? Here is a video from their website. Sorry, couldn't find the link to embed it here. You will have to go their site to watch it :-P.


They do charge a minimum of $300 a week + groceries. I deem that a bit on the expensive side, but I can't really say whether it is worth it or not. After all, I am a student used to live with 10USD a day for extended periods of time :-).

Point of this post being, I am always surprised by the variety of services that pop up online. Recently, home cooked food seems to be one of them. Happy Sunday!

No comments: