Monday, June 6, 2011

make your day a happy one

Talking about being picky with blogs, there is one I totally fell in love with a while ago: Oh Happy Day.

Jordan writes about ideas to make your parties fun and original, as well as about how to keep in touch with your loved ones in cool ways. I love her DIY projects because they are pretty doable (you don't need weird material to follow them). e.g. I made a pop up bday card for a friend following this post in no time. It was a very nice surprise for him (and everyone else who signed it!). Too bad I didn't take a picture of it before giving it away : P.

Another reason to like her blog? She is doing a giveaway for a 7 DAY TRIP FOR TWO TO PARIS, FRANCE! How cool is that? If you want to know more about it, go to http://ohhappyday.com/2011/06/goes-to-paris/. Obs, I already liked the blog on facebook  :).


No comments: