Saturday, June 4, 2011

another friday

Today F and I went with some friends to watch Hangover 2. I did not watch the first part, but F did -- a couple of times. While it was a bit too sexually explicit for me at times, it was pretty funny. It actually kept me tense for quite some time (I know it's tension when I have to hold F's hand when I watch a movie). We had a very good time overall, which made it worth it.

On my blog findings of today, I looooved these bookshelves. And, as it usually happens when I find something like this, I started following Books at Home. I am trying to be pickier with blogs, since I shouldn't have the time to browse all of them, so we'll see how long this one will stay on my list.

Anyway, time to prepare to go to bed... which might mean, of course, just about 30 more min of blog browsing :). Good night, everyone!

No comments: