Monday, March 12, 2012

Bad Laundry Day


Whoever likes to do laundry, please stand up. I am assuming everyone is still seating, right?  I loathe it! Especially because I have the talent of having accidents with the machines all too frequently and I never seem to take good care of my clothes...

I guess I share this feeling with prague-based artist Goenetix, who created a series of awesome illustrations. It's good to see that superheroes can also have bad laundry days.


  


  


(via designtaxi)

P.S. The link to Goenetix takes you to his (?) Etsy store. I wish I hadn't clicked :).

2 comments:

Goenetix said...

Awww, thanks for a nice review! :)
I'm glad you liked my Bad Laundry Days.
Cheers and drop by often!

cecilia said...

Goenetix, they are awesome! Btw, it's pretty cool that you tracked down this post :)