Thursday, January 5, 2012

Tackling new year's resolutions

Do you have many new year's resolutions? Do you write them down or keep track of them? I have to confess I am too lazy for that... and I am also afraid that if I try to do something "formal" about it, I will only be disappointed to see how I don't do any (or do just very few) of them.

So this year I decided I will just try not to procrastinate so much. It's unbelievable the time I can waste on the web by just clicking on random (sometimes very interesting) links on facebook, not to mention my Google Reader; both combined are a black hole.



To help myself I decided to use a whiteboard I have in my room. Every night I go back home I write a list of things that I would really like to have done before I go to sleep. Not too long. Important tasks are done first. Looking constantly at the list helps me to keep me focused. At least it has worked for these past couple of days :-).

Here is one other thing that I may not dare to try but I find fun and cute: temporary tattoos!! The image above is of a temporary tattoo designed by Christoph Niemann (ufff). The company that makes them,  Tattlys , has released that and other 3 new designs to help you tackle your resolutions. The other 3 designs are: Ok, Let’s Do This by Marc Johns, Oh, Hello There by Mike Lowery and Thinking of a Master Plan by Arianna Orland.

Would you ever wear any of these -- I mean, as an adult? Or what do you do to tackle your resolutions whether they are linked to the new year or not?

(via swissmiss)

No comments: