Monday, January 9, 2012

2-sided sleep mask

For a frequent flyer like me (or at least that I used to be!), this is just awesome:

I think I would usually keep it showing the "wake me up for meals, please" side, but I find that with age and with airlines becoming cheaper and cheaper on their meal offerings (at least in the US), I sometimes prefer to sleep. Age, what are you doing to me??? 

Which side would you be your most common?

(via swissmiss).

P.S. Another very good use for sleep masks is to use them to blindfold people for piñata breaking (!!). I did that in our last posada and it was perfect! Maybe adding a bit of color or something that covered "jetblue" would have been better, but you get the idea :-). Here is the exact moment in which the piñata was broken!


Photo by my good friend (and excellent photographer), Rodrigo.