Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Log in

I am not good at blogging from my smartphone. I had an app for that (free, because I use Android), but it didn't work too well and I ended up uninstalling it (which might have not happened if I had had to pay for it... :-P). So then I read stuff in it that I like, but can't share them on my blog. grrrr. These things make me grumpy... 
Anyway, the point being that with the latest Christoph Niemann post I remembered I somehow missed to link to one that was published on September 30th. It is called Log In, and as its name suggests, is about passwords. 
I used to think that I was OK at remembering them, but now I find that I am not only forgetting them but it's also happening at a non-decreasing rate! I wonder what will be of my brain after I have a child. I may start forgetting my usernames, or even worse, my name itself :-). I blame it all (because I always have to have a scapegoat) on the password managers of modern browsers. They make our brains lazy :-P. Or is it just that I am getting old? Am I alone on this one?
Anyway, as usual, here is a sample from the illustrations, but please do take a look to the full post. I love the pet... and the sheriff...  and Niemann :-).

Christoph Niemann - Log In
Christoph Niemann - Log In
Christoph Niemann - Log In
Christoph Niemann - Log In
Christoph Niemann - Log In
Christoph Niemann - Log In
Christoph Niemann - Log In
Christoph Niemann - Log In


P.S. If you are about to create a new password, here is a cool xkcd comic about how to generate one. Made me feel a bit stupid... :-)

No comments: