Wednesday, November 9, 2011

In your (jelly beanie) arms

Have you seen this video? It's cute and very creative, isn't it?


What I had not watched was the video of the making of the video. I thought it would be cool to see how they did to put so many jelly beans (288,000 of them) into nice frames one after the other. I assumed Kina Grannis was filmed with a green screen behind separately and then they had put everything together. But oh, no! She was actually there, with the jelly beans. Every. Single. Frame. (2,460 of them). Take a look:


The production of the video took more than 2 years, the shooting of it more than 1. Did you see how the creative producer gives her instructions on how to pose? I would have not lasted for more than 3 days... and that's a maybe. I like her. I like seeing passion for a project. And I also love her make up :-).

No comments: