Friday, November 4, 2011

A.A. - Qué vas a ser de grande (What will you be when you grow up?)


Le preguntan a mi hija de dos años: "Tu qué vas a ser de grande?" Y ella contesta: "Vieja!" jajajajajajajajajajaja

Esta frase es de Marzo 10 de este año. La tenía guardada por ahí y se me había olvidado publicarla. Parece muy adecuada para estas fechas en que ando buscando trabajo :-).

Este fin de semana tenemos puente, como decimos en México. A ver si lo aprovecho para lavar ropa, limpiar el depa e ir al súper... ufffff, sólo de pensarlo me emociono jajaja. ¡Feliz finde!
Somebody asks my two-year old daughter: "And you, what will you be when you grow up?" She replies: "Old!" 

Event though this phrase is from March (my niece is 3 years old today!), it seems very adequate for these days in which I am looking for a job. While there is so much uncertainty around the job market, at least I know I will be old with probability 1 :-).

We are having a long weekend over here (Election Day). My plans include doing laundry, washing clothes, and do groceries. Exciting, isn't it! Happy weekend!

Picture from here.

No comments: