Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Design pots

I often wonder why people would buy expensive tools for the kitchen that presumably have good design, but to me look just normal... Today's find in Remodelista made me think differently. These pots are very pretty looking, which would make me be confident enough to serve dishes with the pot directly to the table to guests; they are stackable; AND the  lids not can be put upside down without them spinning around, but can also be used as serving trivets. Isn't this genius? I like well designed things in general, but I swoon for functional beautiful design.

Oh, and in case you were wondering, they are stove-top and oven safe. I am already dreaming of the steamer insert... Oh well, another thing to add to my "I will buy it in a year or two"-wishlist :-).




No comments: