Thursday, August 4, 2011

DIY: Chalkboard Banner

It's been a while since I added "party material"-related blogs to my Google Reader. I always found it a bit amusing how popular banners are. I think I did it not more than 5 times when I was really young ('cause now I am still young, right?), and I have never thought of doing it anytime soon again. That is: I never payed much attention... until now.

Once again, Liz Stanley does a fantastic job on momtastic, posting very detailed instructions on how to do chalkboard banners.... yes, you read it well... Every letter is written on a little chalkboard (shape of your election) and then put together as a banner. It is not only easy, aesthetic, and original; it's green as well! Oh, and for all of us lazy sloths, you can use it over and over!  It's just genius.

By the way, that site is amazing. If you are into crafts and/or if you have kids, you HAVE TO check it out if you haven't done so by now. I am continuously thinking that if I decided to work as a babysitter one day, I would live out of that webpage to entertain my clients :-).




No comments: